Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sale - 40% Off at the Antique Shop

Hello Dear Readers,

I wrote awhile back about my booth at Antiques and Things here in Albuquerque.  I absolutely love being a part of this store.  So many awesome vendors with fun antiques <3

I'm pleased to announce that for the month of June I will be having a 40% off sale on everything in my booth, except for items marked FIRM.  This discount is valid only for items in Booth 19.  Ask the cashier to show you which one is mine.

Here are some items that I've blogged about previously, that are included in the sale.

Vintage Bradley Doll with custom dress and hat

Cute vintage charm necklace

Handmade upcycled necklace, made from amethyst, pearls, copper, and vintage buttons

Infants' Christening Gowns

Upcycled Vintage File Cases

Upcycled and Handmade Tiered Party Platters 

Handmade Mad Tea Party Bunny Rabbit Figurine

Upcycled Crystal Cloche for fruit or pastries

Vintage Kitty Cats Music Box

Mid-century Psycho Ceramics Pan Ashtray

Handmade Cards


Upcycled Mini-Curio Cabinet

And more!

Antiques & Things
4710 Central Ave SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108


(505) 268-1313 

Hours:
Tuesday-Saturday 10AM-6PM
Sunday Noon-5PM

Stop in for a visit and be sure to share with your friends.
Love,
Myria

No comments: