Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thrift Shop Finds: Vintage Powder Box

My mom has done it again!  She has found me more vintage goodies to add to my collection.

This time her box included a beautiful pastel pink lucite powder box.

image

It is adorned with a precious little pearl colored rose.

image

It is in excellent condition and it even has a nook for the powder puff under the lid. Clever!

My mom also found me a totally kawaii vintage music box with two pretty kitties sitting on top.

image

The little rose at their feet is chipped but it still plays beautifully.

So in addition to sharing my newest goodies I wanted to test out the new photo deco app that I downloaded. It is called PicsArt.

PicsArt App

I think it is going to be able to replace most of the photo editing apps I have on my phone,  including Hi Collage, Piclab, Paper Artist, Real Bokeh, and Picute.

Thanks for reading!
♡ Myria

No comments: