Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Product Review - Polaroid ZIP PhotoPrinter

Hidey-Ho!

I hope you've been enjoying my blogger series on planners.  In today's post I'm going to rave about the Polaroid ZIP PhotoPrinter.

I purchased the ZIP Printer for $129.99 and a 50-sheet paper pack for $24.99 on Amazon.  It is cheaper than the latest models of the LG POGO and Polaroid POGO printers, and the ratings are higher.  The paper runs about an average $0.49 per sheet.  More expensive than the Cannon Selphy but the Polaroid ZIP is INKLESS!  Yay!

You just pop the paper in and print.  Easy.

Inside the box I found 10 sheets of paper, the printer, instruction manual, and USB charger.
The paper is 2" x 3", perfect for a personal size planner.   The printer is about as big as a cell phone.

It also gives you instructions to install the Polaroid ZIP app in the Apple or Android app stores.
Here is a screen shot of the Android App's user interface.  Under the Edit Print option you can add frames and stickers to you photo.  Under Secret View you can add QR code to your images.  And under Name Card you can print little business cards on the fly.


And here is how I have been using my little photos.  I journaled about how my daughter wanted to pretend to be a puppy and play fetch with the stick from the ribbon section of my craft caddy.

These I took on Memorial Day from our relaxing morning together and from the park.

I am looking forward to snapping more photos!

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Myria

No comments: