Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Invitation: Mad Tea Party with A Fancuful Twist

Hello wonderfuls!

I am excited to announce that I will be hosting a Mad Tea Party on July 11th with Vanessa Valencia of A Fancuful Twist.  I am a huge fan of hers - major girl crush <3  I discussed this in my previous post Halloween Party with A Fanciful Twist.  I won't reiterate all of that but suffice it to say - she's cool.

That said, you are cordially invited to attend the Mad Tea Party blog hop event.  To attend simply visit my blog on the day of the event to check out my party.  Then visit Vanessa's blog to see the list of other bloggers that are also hosting tea parties of their own.

If you have a blog and you'd like to participate then visit Vanessa's Invitation Post for more details.

Coincidentally, I will also be hosting a craft party on that day.  I am inviting the members of my Craft Meetup group to come to my house to learn how to make a needle felted Latte Pin Cushion.

So be sure to visit on July 11th to check out the festivities!
Can't wait!!! <3

Love,
Myria



No comments: