Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

FREE Daily Planner Page

Hello My Lovelies!

I have been looking high and low (online) for some free daily planner pages that fit my needs and my Websters Pages planner.  The pages for my little planner are 3.75" x 6.75" and all I can seem to find are the 1/2 letter size.  That's ok because I'm going to use that size of planner next year...but what about this year!?!?

I was using this page, and it's really cute, but it just doesn't 
have the components that I need - namely a larger notes section

I decided to just create my own using my My Memories Digital Scrapbooking program.  I love this program because you can LITERALLY use it to design any kind of project from scrapbooking layouts to cards to Facebook cover photos to website banners to calendars to planner pages and more!

You can customize the size of your project to suit your needs.  You can download lots and lots of free design kits from the MyMemories website, plus they have more design kits starting at only $0.99.  These design kits include all sorts of fun photo realistic embellishments like ribbons, buttons, flowers, roses, etc.  There are also numerous backgrounds, shapes, imprints, and word art.

So here is what I came up with:
(Right click to save the image to your computer)

I wanted a daily page that helped me keep track of how much water I was drinking, my mood, the weather, remember the funny things my daughter says, and have room to make a to do list and/or to write a blurb about how my day went.  It also helps me stay on track with eating well, exercise, and taking my vitamins.

Here is another version of the page for those of you that want to 
decorate the page yourselves with stickers and doodles 
and what not.
(Right click to save the image to your computer)
This is a free Websters Pages daily planner page, and this also works with Filofax or KikiK.


I hope you find it useful too! <3

BTW - if you want to purchase the MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking program use code my code STMMMS67824 at checkout.
Thank you!

Love,
Myria

No comments: