Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

So I Bought a Planner

Hello readers,

After much thought, and attempts to use the SNote on my Samsung Note 4 to journal/scrapbook, I've decided to go to paper.  My decision was primarily based on permanence of my art journal - with the SNote I could loose my journal if I didn't have it backed up properly.  Also, I have a TON of washi tape, fancy paper, embellishments, and stickies so it just made sense.

In anticipation of my planner's arrival, I got my little planner station ready.  I purchased this cute little craft caddy used for $7.  It is really practical!  I have all of my kawaii sticky notes in there, stamp pads, and my pink paper stitcher.

I purchased most of my washi tape, cute sticky notes, and this cute little stamp set from http://www.yozocraft.com

My bear basket is holding more items for me.

The back side of the craft caddy has a spot for fancy tape or ribbons

And I keep my 6-hole punch in the little drawer

In my next post I will reveal the planner that I selected.

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Myria

No comments: