Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Interview of Peggy Li Creations



It's that time again for another awesome interview of some awesome jewelry!  Her work is absolutely adorable :-)
Here's what she had to say~
What is your art/craft and how long have you been doing it?
I created handmade beaded jewelry and have been doing it since I was a teenager. As a business, I've Peggy Li Creations for about 10 years now!



What got you started?
Pretty typical story -- I saw a necklace in a store that I couldn't afford but loved, so I decided to make it for myself. After wearing the jewelry around work and having folks ask for me to make some for them, I thought to myself that maybe it could be a business.

Are there any other arts and crafts that you would like to try your hand at? If so, why?
I love cooking and writing. I'd love to learn more about photography, because I am so terrible at it!

What are your favorite materials to use?
I love sterling silver, 14k gold (when I can afford to use it), and semi-precious stones. There is nothing else like the colors found in nature.



What and/or who inspires you?
I'm inspired by nature and fashion. I love the jewelry work of Melissa Joy Manning, Ten Thousand Things and Robert Lee Morris. 

Customers receive a 15% off coupon when they sign up for my email newsletter: http://www.peggyli.com/nesiup.html

No comments: