Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

This Was Inevitable - I've Become a Stampin Up Demonstrator

Hello my awesome readers,

Welp, this was inevitable...I have decided to join Stampin Up.  It all started when my SU demonstrator Anne sent out her monthly email in January, letting us know that it was Sale-a-Bration.  During the annual Stampin Up Sale-a-Bration event when you become a Demonstrator you get $205 in craft supplies and business tools for only $99.  As a customer (and big fan!) of SU that was pretty hard to resist, so I figured I'd give it a shot.


One of the reasons that I love Stampin Up is that they offer a wide variety of Project Life/Planner supplies at great prices!   Check out the clearance section where you can get PL kits for less than $7!
# 135299 Little Moments Project Life Card Collection $6.38 


Now that I'm a demonstrator I will be adding Stampin Up workshops to my class repertoire.  I am so excited to be teaching you all how to create easy and beautiful cards, as well as memory planners, and Project Life layouts.

Selling a house, buying a house, packing, and moving all during December and January forced me to take a break from teaching craft classes, but I'm all settled in now so I will be scheduling classes starting in late February.

Visit my Stampin Up site, join my mailing list, follow my SU blog, and look at these GORGEOUS ideas!

I look forward to seeing you at one of my upcoming classes but I would be TICKLED if you hosted your own workshop!  So tickled in fact that I will gift you a set of washi tape when you host an in-home workshop.

If you just want to attend a class then stay tuned for workshop invites, or you can go online now and place an order using code 93AQWA7E now through February 29th, 2016.  Receive a FREE item for every $50 that you spend (before taxes and shipping).  Yes, that means if you spend $100 then you get 2 free items!

Thank you for reading and I look forward to teaching you easy techniques to make beautiful things.
Love,
Myria

No comments: