Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Craft Space Update

Hello my lovelies,

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, we've been moving.

You may remember some of my Craft Studio posts, in which I showed photos of my studio space in the house that we were renting in Los Ranchos de Albuquerque.  It was so lovely and spacious...sigh...


I had room enough for 9 people to sit and work!

Well, the good news is my house in Downtown Albuquerque finally sold so I was able to buy a nicer newer (and smaller) house in the North Valley of Albuquerque.  

The bad news is my craft room now looks like this

I would probably be one of those tiny house people if it weren't for all of my craft supplies

Not sure what I'm going to do with my paper packs (the bags on the floor)

I did manage to find this awesome bookshelf!  It's really tall and spacious

And it's made out of old shutter doors <3


In addition to its size, I'm also sharing my craft space with this eyesore
...must find a way to cover those pipes that doesn't cost a fortune!
I'd love to put some cabinetry up there that would serve as storage for my cleaning supplies, as well as cover those water heater pipes.  Hopefully soon.


I'm just going to keep chipping away at my mess and hopefully I will have it cleaned and organized soon!  I have donated quite a bit of supplies to the OffCenter Arts thrift shop, so stop over there for great deals on gently used art materials.

I've also decided to part with some of my favorite vintage and antique things, which I put up for sale at my booth at Antiques and Things, Booth #19.  I'm currently having a 50% off sale to boot!

Wish me luck!  Feel free to tag me on social media if you see any useful decorating/organizing ideas on the cheap.


Love,
Myria

No comments: