Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Taking the Next Step - Advertising

Hi Cutie Pies,

You may have read that I was a working mom to a toddler, with an arts & crafts businesses on the side.  Recently the company that I was working for went out of business, so I've been out of work since 8/1/14.  It looks like I'm going to be transferred to another division that is still in operation, which is awesome!  Don't get me wrong...I feel so lucky to be chosen for this job opening.  But I am a bit sad as well.  I have sooo been enjoying being at home with my daughter and working on my jewelry.  It has been wonderful.  She and I have been crafting together <3  In fact she is sitting next to me as we speak, coloring in her coloring book.

So, I've decided to take a bit of a leap and purchase some advertising.  What?  Yes!  I did it.
You can see my ads on:
http://www.supercutekawaii.com and http://scathingly-brilliant.blogspot.com

The ads were affordable for me but an added bonus was that I was introduced to Passionfruit Ads.
I decided to take ANOTHER leap and set up advertising on my blog.
Now you too can purchase advertising space from me.

I am working really hard to gain exposure for myself and for you too, so as an added bonus special introductory offer, anyone that purchases ANY ad slot will be featured in an article on my blog.  This will also be shared to my Facebook fan page and Twitter.

Check out my packages HERE

No comments: