Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

What is in my makeup bag?

I thought it would be fun to do one of these posts about what I keep in my makeup bag (sanz feminine products).
For starters I absolutely LOVE my makeup bag. Lesportsac is by far my favorite brand of purse and travel tote.
Not only do they have pretty prints but they are durable and washable so they last for ages.
image
I have a coordinating set from LeSportsac's Manoush collection. I get so many compliments on my handbag. It is a pretty large handbag that I like to call my  duffel bag. 
My makeup bag is actually a wristlet. I like using it because I can just grab it out of my handbag if I'm going to happy hour, etc.
image
Well here it is... kind of random.
image
Of course I have to have my kawaii goodies like Hello Kitty oil blotting paper, HK nail clippers, HK tweezers, and cute girly scissors.
image
Next up are my color stay lip glosses. Revlon ColorStay Overtime and Avon Perfect Wear are both awesome ones!   The color really does stay - doesn't come off on your coffee mug or when you kiss. Clear gloss on the other side to keep the lips shiny and mosturized.
Also notice my citrine point and my other little bag of gemstones, including tourmaline and rose quartz. I collect rocks. Yup. Rocks.
image
Have you seen these little disposable Colgate Wisp toothbrushes?  Very handy! I'm a fan.
image
As you may have noticed from the previous photo I like to buy stuff on clearance to try it out. If I like it I buy more. The problem with that is sometimes they are on clearance because they don't make them anymore.
Example: green tea solid perfume stick. Smells amazing! Haven't seen any more since. Oh well.
Another must have is The Healing Garden lavender therapy pressure point lotion. I don't know how they did it but somehow they got lavender to have an icy hot effect. Uh-mazing!
image
My pretty little Estee Lauder mini compact - free gift with purchase. #frugal
It is so cute. It is about the size of a silver dollar.
image
Ok I slipped in one feminine product. Femme Fresh Wipes for feminine refreshing...with a kick. It has enhancers in it which really just feels like you put ice cubes in your undies. Woo!
image
Thanks for reading!  Leave some comments ^.^ 
♡ Myria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on fresh wipes sometime ago