Because I live in New Mexico, where it is hot and dry in the summer, and cold and dry in the winter, I am very concerned about the condition of my skin. Earlier this year I became a Seacret Agent, which is an independent sales representative for Seacret Skin Care, a company that sells Dead Sea Skin Care using the salts and minerals from the Dead Sea in Israel.
I absolutely LOVE these products, and the company has a wonderful compensation plan, however.....it has its downsides as well, which I felt made it hard for ME personally to market to potential customers.
After a long personal struggle trying to decide whether or not I should keep it up or quit, I ended up switching to another skin care company: Perfectly Posh!
1. Made in the USA - yep...that's hard to find now-days!
3. Mineral Oil free and Lanolin free! (lots of people are allergic to Lanolin, and Mineral Oil is just a filler that doesn't absorb into the skin)
4. Phthalate-free too!
5. They only use Rainforest Alliance Certified Palm Oil
6. No animal testing
7. Recyclable packaging (this is VERY important to me...there is way too much plastic in the world)
8. No minimum monthly PV (personal order)
9. Generous compensation plan with big $$ earning potential
10. No requirement for customers to sign up for auto-ship
11. Every product is UNDER $25! (plus there's the buy 5 and get the 6th FREE deal)
13. Free replicated website and Virtual office
14. The Best Face Forever Night & Day Exfoliating Face Wash. Yes, this is the product that convinced me to join Perfectly Posh. I tried it at the Lovelace Women's Hospital Girls Night Out and after that it was practically all I could think about! My skin requires a microderm abrasion at least 3 times per week in order to look its best, and this was the product that I had been searching for!
"Perfectly Posh is proud to support causes and organizations that promote the growth and independence of women with its You Deserve it Charitable Foundation. See the current projects at http://youdeserveit.org"
And because my friend Michelle is still a Seacret Agent I'd like to recommend the following products:
1. Body Butter in Ocean Mist
2. CC Cream
3. Mud Soap
4. Essential Moisture Face Cream
5. Mineral Rich Peeling Gel
6. Mineral Rich Clarifying Mud Mask
7. Foot Cream with Tea Tree Oil
8. Salt & Oil Scrub in Ocean Mist
If you live in New Mexico I hope you will consider scheduling a Perfectly Posh party with me, as I look forward to sharing the Pink with all of you! Everyone should be taking a little time every day to take care of themselves. A great place to start is with your skin!