Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Annual Rubber Stamp Show Part 1

Hello Precious Readers,

I originally wanted to post this article last Saturday night but I have been so busy this week!  My mom is visiting from out of town and our schedules have been full.  Anyway, here it is!  The photos from the Annual Rubber Stamp show that takes place every year in Albuquerque at the Expo New Mexico State Fairgrounds.  I snapped several photos of each vendor that was there, as well as my favorite items in each booth.

First we have The Paper Cut.  Big booth...lots of supplies!

This was my favorite display of theirs - Pop Up Box Card kits

Next I looked at Stamp On It from Michigan

I loved these clear printed acetate sheets.  I should have taken better photos of the cards that they made using them.  They were beautiful!

This was one of my favorites

HEARTFELT CREATIONS!!!!!!  I love them...big fan over here!! <3  
I subscribe to their YouTube Channel.  
I think Emma Lou Beechy is adorable and so fun to watch.

I have several flower dies but I did end up buying their Flower Shaping Kit


Love this!

These owls were precious.  Photo doesn't do this justice.


The had made some really beautiful cards with their 
Native American and Southwestern style stamps



That's it for now.  Stay tuned for Part 2!

Love, Myria

No comments: