Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Adorable Paper Punched Easter Eggs

Was surfing the net for cool stuff - like I usually do when I ran across this awesome and EASY tutorial for the Paper Punched Easter Egg


I got really excited because I recently bought a bunch of awesome scrap booking paper at Tuesday Morning for $1.99 - $2.99 PER PACKAGE!  I spent like $60...

Anyway, this project is so easy and fun.  All you need is:
Styrofoam eggs
Head Pins
5/8" Paper Punch
Decorative Paper (I also think it would be fun to use recycled wrapping paper)
Glue
 
 
 
 
 
I found this awesome project at Nikki, In Stitches

4 comments:

Rachel said...

These are so cute! Love them!!

Linda Meyers-Gabbard said...

Cute eggs. Never seen anything like them before

C. said...

Hi- just over from linked in! Should have been following this blog a long time ago! Glad to find you!

Michelle H said...

These are beautiful-I can't imagine h\atience, though! Coming over from Golden Ticket Blog!