Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Phone Themes of the Week

Hello readers!
Did you have a fun and safe Halloween?   I certainly hope so!  Here in NM we are actually still celebrating the season change.  Today is the annual Marigold Parade for Dia de los Muertos, aka Day of the Dead or All Souls Day.  A fun event for all ages!  Sadly I won't be attending this year so I won't have any fun photos to share, but maybe next year.
Meanwhile,  here is a link to some photos from years past.
Marigold Parade Albuquerque 2014
Marigold Parade Images
With the  holiday I have changed my phone's theme twice in the last week and a half.  I used the fun and spooky orange Happy Halloween Dodol theme for most of the week, and last night I changed to the Wicked theme.

Happy Halloween Dodol Theme

Wicked Dodol Theme
What do you think?
Love,
Myria ♡

No comments: