Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Annual Rubber Stamp Show Part 2

Hello all!  

Here is Part 2 of the Annual Rubber Stamp Show!  Read part 1 here.  As I mentioned in my last post I am sharing my favorite items from each booth.

Here is the Stampland booth - I LOVE their style!  
I'm a big fan of Victorian ephemera and what not.


Fainting couches...oh the days when women would LITERALLY pass out from oxygen deprivation from wearing those infernal corsets.

I'm a big fan of Art Deco and fairies too <3

They were doing a really cool demonstration that anyone could do if they have a Big Shot machine using pretty much any die.

In the demonstration that I saw, she was showing us how to use the positive and negative die cuts to create shadows and texture.  
I just loved all of the ink on her fingers

She uses brushes and essentially paints with dye ink pads.

Some of her completed samples.  I tried to get better photos but there were several people crowding around to watch and I didn't want to butt in!
I was able to find a YouTube Video of one of her demonstrations on one of my favorite vlogger's YouTube channel.  Be sure to check it out!

Next is Close To My Heart which is a company that sells plastic photo sheets that enable you to add on to a basic plastic photo album sheet to create a fold-out story that saves space in a photo album.
They are also an in-home party company, like Stampin Up.  Unfortunately, you can't shop online.

I LOVE Craft Fantastic!  This is a local Albuquerque company that has everything you need to make gorgeous jewelry using any image you want.

I learned about them one year when my friend Mia and I won a bundle of supplies at the Lovelace Women's Hospital Girls Night out.  They've started teaching classes to show you how to use their products.

Lovely!

Next up - Waffle Flower!  I am proud to say that I am an affiliate and I love their designs.  I ended up buying some adorable Spring/Easter stamps and dies.

They have planner stamps too! <3

I almost bought the succulent stamps and dies sets...

Thanks for reading everyone!  
Stay tuned for part 3.
Love,
Myria

No comments: