Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mad Tea Party AND Needle Felting Class Part 2

Hello all!

Well, yesterday's party was wonderful!  The ladies in my meetup group are just beautiful inside and out, and it was a pleasure teaching them how to make these cute little latte art needle felted pin cushions.

In honor of the mad tea party theme I wore a fascinator that I got at St James Tea Room

Here is a final photo of the tea party setup

I LOVE these blooming flower tea bombs.  
I got them on Amazon and I need to see if there is a tea shop in town that sells them.

A tea party would not be complete without french macaroons.  These are from L'Amour Baking Co.  
A french bakery that just opened up a few weeks ago in the village and I must say - they are amazing! 
Flavors are pistachio, lemon meringue, coconut, coffee, lavender, and neapolitan. 
A little tip - if you go into their bakery and like them on Facebook while you're there, they will give you a free macaroon.

Dianne and Jenny looking all cute working on their projects 

Luna's coffee before adding cream 

Sherry decided to add a swirl of creme to her demitasse cup 

Margarita working on filling in the creme heart 

Dianne making us laugh while she worked 

Barb's beautiful teacup and her cute pincushion!

Jenny chose a floral demitasse cup and saucer

Luna and her nephew working away 

And in between the instruction I worked on this pin cushion.  Still not done yet - I'm going to add felted roses and leaves.

I'm totally bummed that I didn't take photos of everyone with their completed pin cushions but we just got lost in conversation!

Thank you for reading!  Until next time -
Love,
Myria

No comments: