Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Business Collab with L'Amour Baking Company

Hello my sweets!

I'm super excited to announce that I've teamed up to do a business collaboration with L'Amour Baking Company, an adorable bakery here in Los Ranchos that specializes in French Macaroons.
And let me say - they are delicious!!!! <3 <3 <3

They are definitely my favorite bakery in town, although I may be a bit biased because I can walk to it from my house...


I have made them some polymer clay macaroon and cupcake jewelry to sell in their bakery.
Now customers can buy souvenir earrings, charms, and rings to remember their delicious pastries by.

Here is a pair of earrings that replicate their Red Velvet macaroons.

These clay pieces come complete with stainless steel ear hooks, clasps, and L'Amour heart charms.  
These ones are kiwi lime macaroons.

These charms come with lobster clasps so that you can hook them onto your bracelet, necklaces, zippers, keys, and more! 
These are Salted Caramel and Orange Dream macaroons.

The rings are adjustable and nickel free! 

Orange Dream cupcake earrings 

Now let me show you their baked goods <3

Gorgeous Red Velvet and Party Cake macaroons

Vanilla Bean and Just Chocolate macaroons 

My favorites!  Lavender and Pistachio macaroons 

My second favorites!  Salted Caramel and Lemonade macaroons

Chocolate Mint and Pecan Pie macaroons.  
Both are flavors of the month

Cappuccino and Pumpkin Pie macaroons 

Adorable and festive Autumn cupcakes 

In addition to delicious macaroons and cupcakes you can also order pumpkin pies, pecan pies, pumpkin rolls, and dinner rolls for your holiday parties.

Here's a photo of their Pumpkin Rolls.  Nom nom nom! 

Or how about a Salted Caramel Apple Tart? 

I didn't take a photo but they also offer DELICIOUS Quiches.

Now that I've tempted you with jewelry and pastries, I hope you'll make it out to their Thanks For Giving event.  They are collecting a variety of needed goods from November 10th-25th to help our community during the holiday.   Click HERE for a list of items to donate.  

With your donation you will receive 15% off your treats from L'Amour Baking Co!

All donations will benefit Albuquerque Heading Home and Joy Junction

Treat yo-self!
Love,
Myria

No comments: