Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Lovelace Women's Hospital Girls' Night Out 2014

Hi Girly Girls,

I am on pins and needles!  I am pleased to say that I'm taking another big step (at least it is for me) in my jewelry business by participating in the Lovelace Women's Hospital Girls' Night Out for 2014.  My friend Mia and I have attended religiously for 3 years now and we have ALWAYS had a blast!  The food and drinks are excellent, plus the place is full of awesome booths with ways to improve your health, spas, beauty treatments, purses, cositas for your casas, and more!  In addition to all of this there is always a fashion show.  What's not to love?

http://www.lovelace.com/content/girls-night-out#.VBkKcOeVtSk
This year Mia and I will be in attendance at the Beloved Bijou Adornments and Accessories booth.  Can't wait!

WHEN:  Thursday, September 25 from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
WHERE:  Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town, 800 Rio Grance Blvd. NW
COST:  Free admission!
PLUS the first 50 guests will receive a free pink boa!

This year's event is designed to highlight breast cancer education and support.

Tell all of your lady friends to join you.  I will be doing a giveaway at my booth - no purchase necessary.

Hope to see you there!
Love,
Myria <3

No comments: