Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

Winner of Perfect Wedding Guide Gift Certificate

Hello Readers,
Hope everyone is doing great!  I'm still in between jobs so I've had time to get some crafting in. I wish I could do this as my full-time job! <3 data-blogger-escaped-p="">
So, awhile back I donated a $250 Gift Certificate to The Perfect Wedding Guide.  This guide is a comprehensive wedding planning booklet for New Mexico brides.  I was super excited to participate in their giveaway, and in exchange Beloved Bijou Adornments was given an advertising slot in the guide.  Sweet!
The Perfect Wedding Guide NM
The winner of my gift certificate was Courtney, a bride whose wedding is set for March 2015.  Courtney decided to use her gift certificate for hair accessories for herself, her mom, and her 6 bridesmaids.
She gave me photos of all the ladies. I then made notes on the backs of the photos as to what each lady wanted to wear in her hair: headband, bobby pin, clip, or barrette.  Her wedding colors are blue and yellow.
I met with Courtney earlier this week to deliver the goods.  Here is what she got:
Headband for the bride
image
image
Fascinator headband for the mother of the bride. My inspiration was fancy church hats.
image
Another headband for one of the bridesmaids.  This one had a big bow made out of tulle.
image
Some small sparkly bobby pins for one of the bridesmaids.  She wants to wear them interspersed throughout her updo.
image
I used tulle to make leaves
image
I was told that this bride likes to wear her hair up in a half-pony tail with a barrette.  I hope she likes this one!
image
There were two bridesmaids that opted for alligator clips.  I made two for each of them.
image
image
More leaves made from tulle.  I really loved making these! Easy to make but they really add something fun and fancy
image
I hope you enjoyed this post!  I really loved making these.  I'm taking more orders for bridal jewelry and accessories for next year's wedding season.  There is also still time for 2014 winter weddings.  You can reach me through my website's contact form.
My Website
Thank you for reading!
♡ Myria

No comments: