Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

My Craft Room

As many of you may already know I've been struggling to get my craft space organized. Well, it's finally coming together!!! I'm so excited. Here are some photos:

Some little antique odds and ends, most of which used to belong to my grandma Sally. The pair of rusty old broken scissors I found at the ruins at La Junta, in Guadalupe County.


My sewing desk and the dresser where I store my fabric. I used a curtain rod to organize my spools of ribbon.

My fancy dress form that I bought on Etsy that is actually my size

A couple of my Tokidoki figures next to some awesome framed prints that I bought at Salvation Army for $10 each


And more of my favorite little storage boxes and vases that I've collected over the years.
I can't tell you how relieved I am to finally have my studio set up in a way that makes me feel at home and inspired! Not overwhelmed and stifled...
Thanks for reading! Hope this inspires you to find your creative space, whether it be in your home or outside of your home. We all need a creative sanctuary!

No comments: