Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh My'Gosh - I received an award!


Today I opened up my email and found out I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Caryn at Style BonesPlease be sure to check out her blog and her brilliant taste in fashion!
Thank you Caryn, this means a lot to me!


*If I nominated you, please give a linkback to my blog, and copy the image above!  Say 7 things about yourself and then nominate 15 wonderful fashionistas!  It's always nice to have a shout-out :)

 7 Things About Me:

  1. I'm an only child - spoiled but not rotten
  2. I have a two-month-old baby girl
  3. In addition to making jewelry & accessories I do freelance photography and web design at http://geraldmandellphotos.com
  4. My favorite food is Sushi
  5. My favorite beverage is World Market Italian Soda in Blood Orange
  6. I love listening to all types of music but I really love 90's gangster rap...go figure...
  7. I really really really want to buy an embroidery machine :-)

15 Fashion Bloggers I nominated...Each is wonderful for it's own reasons so please check them out!:

3 comments:

Samsara said...

I'm loving going through your list!! i'm so honored to be a part of it!!!!!!!!! thank you so so so much :)

♥PetSugar

Maty Davis jeanswear said...

Thank you so much for including my blog in your collection!

I am truly grateful! Your the best!

Have a Lovely Day!
Maty

Dotty said...

Thanks so much for including mine too!